Tuesday 30 April 2013

The Easter Lunch Party

Seem as though it's party central here for Poppy, I am thinking why not celebrate Easter with another p-a-r-t-y! With so many Easter crafts to make its ideal for me to practice, plus the lady who runs the local craft shop is loving me.

The Party Room




Hanging Easter Eggs
Easter Bunting

 
I provided a spread of baby friendly treats and let the mummys marvel over the cute Easter alternatives to Chocolate.  I must admit when it comes to Poppy, I am like the food police.  But hey, She's only one and what she can't taste she won't miss.  For now anyway.
 
Friendly Fruit



Baby Friendly Wraps
Egg Box Treats





Heart Shaped Sandwiches



Out came the paper craft again for this party.  Napkin holders, Easter chicks and bunnies all at the ready.  Just a shame once the party is finished they get thrown away, I am the most unlikely hoader in the world so there is no keeping them. *Wiping tears from my face*.

Paper Flowers


Carrot Napkin Holders


Paper Easter Chicks & Bunnies

Dyed Egg Shells


For this year's Easter gift to Poppy rather than the tradional egg which no doubt I would gobble down on her behalf and remember I am the food police, I decided to put together a little Easter basket treat.  One of her favourite teddies plus a new book to read over Easter with her and a couple of cute chicks (which were swiftly removed after Poppy trying to eat them). Very adorable just like her, not to sure I will get away with this next year though!

Alternative Easter Egg



No comments:

Post a Comment